MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Bought a XenForo License
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
But who knows MyBB 2.0 would out ?
(2010-11-18, 07:06 AM)Yaldaram Wrote: [ -> ]But who knows MyBB 2.0 would out ?

When the time is right.
Probably in 2-3 years Toungue
(2010-11-18, 08:26 AM)Kyuubi Wrote: [ -> ]Probably in 2-3 years Toungue

If thats true, then thats hell of a long time. Althought I bought a XF license. Im happy with MyBB on my Gaming forum. MyBB is great Smile Love it. And yea XenForo is really advanced in many areas. I've used vb, and now XenForo and now I see there is barely any similarities in xF and vB, Interbrands is just trying ruin their rep, and trying to gain money.
2-3 years ain't that long...I've already been using MyBB almost 5 years.
People who like Xenforo probably don't wait for 2-3 years. Also we can't imagine what would be the Xenforo after 2-3 years that it stands today.

I would like to buy Xenforo if its free Toungue
Its more advanced than vB... and its been out a short period of time. I guess Keir Darby and Mike can make it happen.
(2010-11-18, 09:17 AM)labrocca Wrote: [ -> ]2-3 years ain't that long...I've already been using MyBB almost 5 years.

You know thinking about it you're right. I haven't been active here for nearly as long as you but I've been watching mybb for awhile now Toungue.

And, we won't know how well Xenforo really does until it's been out for about a year, it has a well established theme/mod community, and the legal stuff blows over.

I personally think it will do great but you honestly never know...
(2010-11-17, 06:13 PM)CAwesome Wrote: [ -> ]I'd honestly rather spend the extra ten dollars on IPB which is far more advanced.

Maybe for now it is, but in terms of "promise" XenForo seems to have it in spades.
(2010-11-18, 08:59 AM)terrorz Wrote: [ -> ]Interbrands is just trying ruin their rep, and trying to gain money.

They've already done that. At least the guys here know all about this, unlike some other forum. Wink
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7