MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: PromotersBay
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
www.promotersbay.com
Promote your website here! Helps our community grow as well as yours and best thing about it is that it is completely free!

Also hiring forum posters soon and the pay will be very good!
Where did you get your theme from? Shouldn't it have a copyright notice on it?
My friend gave me it, what is it meant to say?
Where did your friend get the theme from?
nothing says professional like comic sans
I'm not sure kyuubi. Comic sans, simply my favourite.
Well it looks terrible. And your site has no real goal or statement. I don't think this will go anywhere.
(2010-11-20, 04:59 PM)Kyuubi Wrote: [ -> ]Where did you get your theme from? Shouldn't it have a copyright notice on it?
:o , Its my theme, There should be a copyright of mine, You should put it back bro. It takes a lot of time to code a theme, and I think for these efforts we atleast deserve a link.
(2010-11-20, 06:58 PM)Uncontrol Wrote: [ -> ]Well it looks terrible. And your site has no real goal or statement. I don't think this will go anywhere.

I like it it's staying, the goal is to build a big community and allow users to promote there own website.
Yeah, but there are lots of sites out there like this already. Why would I want to promote my site on a site with no members? What do I gain out of posting my site there?
Pages: 1 2 3