MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Interviewed You - New look with custom blog and forum theme
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Site Name: Interviewed You (IY)
Site URL: http://www.interviewedyou.com/forums the main site is without the /forums
Description: The community and discussion forums, meeting place for everyone on the main site. The blog. And where you can read/discuss things other then interviews.
Your Name on the Board: Max Pen

Support us!

Thanks for your time looking at us, we are fairly new! Just launched today. You can help us by the following motto: "Every little bit helps." This means joining the blog, commenting on interviews, being a silent reader of interviews, rating interviews, hitting the like button of facebook. Tell people you know about us, spread the word.

Most of all have a nice read on the current interviews and those to come.

What do you find of us, any feedback ?
I like the logo and categories selection, but i dislike the theme.
For me the green looks too bright (Not sure if its just for me).

Other than that, everything is fine. Nice to see a forum with a different niche.
Colours are clashing horribly.
I'm confused about this site. I don't understand how a forum solely about interviewing others will have any decent amount of activity.
(2010-11-22, 01:17 AM)kavin Wrote: [ -> ]I like the logo and categories selection, but i dislike the theme.

Other than that, everything is fine. Nice to see a forum with a different niche.
Alright thanks for your feedback but what about the main site the blog ?

(2010-11-22, 01:19 AM)iBf Wrote: [ -> ]Colours are clashing horribly.

Ah I see, not much we can do about it right now. We'll get a new custom theme up in the coming weeks.

(2010-11-22, 01:27 AM)Uncontrol Wrote: [ -> ]I'm confused about this site. I don't understand how a forum solely about interviewing others will have any decent amount of activity.

Have you visted the blog, thats the main site. And where most stuff is happening right now. The forums are a little extra and a way for the staff to communicate and members haver some posting fun.

Well think about it like this: We are 1 of a kind, its a big challenge showcasing something nobody has done before. But we are going to grow and expand for sure.

Well good luck. It's definitely a unique idea.
Your site takes too long to respond so firefox kills the connection.
Is this a temporary thing ?
(2010-11-26, 07:37 PM)master412160 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010-11-22, 01:17 AM)kavin Wrote: [ -> ]I like the logo and categories selection, but i dislike the theme.

I would just ignore commenting about colours as you mentioned it will be corrected in future.

Like i already said its an initiative idea. Keep up, and congrats for it. Smile
(2010-11-26, 09:16 PM)Uncontrol Wrote: [ -> ]Well good luck. It's definitely a unique idea.

Indeed and we are going to focus on that idea. Not expand the blog with also writing webmaster article or so. Just only interviews.

(2010-11-26, 09:21 PM)Ansem Wrote: [ -> ]Your site takes too long to respond so firefox kills the connection.
Is this a temporary thing ?

(2010-11-27, 01:14 AM)kavin Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010-11-26, 07:37 PM)master412160 Wrote: [ -> ]

I would just ignore commenting about colours as you mentioned it will be corrected in future.

Like i already said its an initiative idea. Keep up, and congrats for it. Smile

Yeah we maybe will even change forum software who knows. And thank you. I'll interview you soon to.

Also our latest 2 interviews;

Our latest interviews are:

#9 Someone Related to Bill Gates interviewed
&
#10 Matthew 16 year old forum user and staff on Forum Promotion interviewed

Enjoy, I hope you'll have a nice read!
Bad choice of color scheme.

Try maybe a white and green not brown.

Good luck.
Pages: 1 2 3 4