MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [Release] Fading Postbit Buttons
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
LOVE IT!

+1 for me.

works great
Add some settings to it , allow admin to set the fade opacity, enable/disable etc.....
(2010-12-01, 09:14 PM)1master1 Wrote: [ -> ]can you update for classic postbit please ?

(2010-12-01, 11:26 PM)Janota Wrote: [ -> ]Add some settings to it , allow admin to set the fade opacity, enable/disable etc.....

Will be added/fixed in the next version. Smile
sorry for making this update darkly. Sad

well, this may not be allowed, but those are in need of getting this worked for classic posbit, here are the quick edits.

in postbit_classic template;
find
<td align="left">
and replace with
<td align="left" class="post_buttons">

find
<td align="right">
and replace with
<td align="right" class="post_buttons">

Please delete this post if you think this isn't allowed Smile
Works as advertised. Thanks for this!
(2011-01-05, 10:53 PM)TheGodFather Wrote: [ -> ]sorry for making this update darkly. Sad

well, this may not be allowed, but those are in need of getting this worked for classic posbit, here are the quick edits.

in postbit_classic template;
find
<td align="left">
and replace with
<td align="left" class="post_buttons">

find
<td align="right">
and replace with
<td align="right" class="post_buttons">

Please delete this post if you think this isn't allowed Smile

Thanks for fixing it since I'm quite busy atm. Big Grin Will include it in the next updated. Thanks!
Thanks for the fix.
no problem guys, have fun Wink
Confused this is pretty weird

Horizontal layout not working here

Work with version 1.6.1?
Now it´s working after I edited the fadingpostbit file. On the numbers 1600, I changed it into 1400.

Weird still as my board version is 1601.

Question: how could I make it also for the "New Thread" and "New Reply" buttons?.

Ty.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5