MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [Release] Fading Postbit Buttons
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
(2011-02-02, 02:10 PM)joey19982 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010-11-27, 02:52 AM)Maj Wrote: [ -> ]Yes... i think you need to add it to tutorial.
+ Doesn't work with many themes exept default.

To get it working with other themes, go to ACP>Templates & Style>Templates>[Name of theme]>Ungrouped Templates>headerinclude

Find:
<script type="text/javascript" src="{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/jscripts/popup_menu.js?ver=1600"></script>

And add under it:
<script type="text/javascript" src="http://code.jquery.com/jquery.min.js"></script>
<script type="text/javascript">
    jQuery.noConflict();
    jQuery(document).ready(function(){
        jQuery(".post_buttons img").fadeTo("fast", 0.5);
        jQuery(".post_buttons img").hover(function(){
            jQuery(this).fadeTo("fast", 1.0);
    },function(){
            jQuery(this).fadeTo("fast", 0.5);
    });
    });
</script>

and... this is what the plugin does... :s
(2011-02-02, 03:12 PM)darkly Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010-11-27, 02:52 AM)Maj Wrote: [ -> ]Yes... i think you need to add it to tutorial.

To get it working with other themes, go to ACP>Templates & Style>Templates>[Name of theme]>Ungrouped Templates>headerinclude

Find:
<script type="text/javascript" src="{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/jscripts/popup_menu.js?ver=1600"></script>

And add under it:
<script type="text/javascript" src="http://code.jquery.com/jquery.min.js"></script>
    jQuery.noConflict();
    },function(){
    });
    });
</script>

Yes, but it doesn't work for all themes, so I posted it for anyone who needs it.
(2011-02-02, 03:30 PM)joey19982 Wrote: [ -> ]

Find:

And add under it:
    jQuery.noConflict();
    },function(){
    });
    });
</script>

Yes, but it doesn't work for all themes, so I posted it for anyone who needs it.

It will because I don't think any theme does not have
in the headerinclude template. :s (This plugin finds that line and add something below it)
(2011-02-03, 12:09 AM)darkly Wrote: [ -> ]

Find:

And add under it:
    jQuery.noConflict();
    },function(){
    });
    });
</script>

in the headerinclude template. :s (This plugin finds that line and add something below it)

That makes sense, because my theme had the same thing except 1400 at the end. In the next version you should add that, so it works for all themes.
(2011-02-03, 11:13 AM)joey19982 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011-02-03, 12:09 AM)darkly Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011-02-02, 02:10 PM)joey19982 Wrote: [ -> ]To get it working with other themes, go to ACP>Templates & Style>Templates>[Name of theme]>Ungrouped Templates>headerinclude

Find:

And add under it:
    jQuery.noConflict();
    },function(){
    });
    });
</script>

That makes sense, because my theme had the same thing except 1400 at the end. In the next version you should add that, so it works for all themes.

Oh... that means you are using MyBB 1.4. Will be fixed in the next version. Smile
thanks for sharing
demo please
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5