MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Error on Registration
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hey,

I get this error when people try to register to my site:

MyBB has experienced an internal SQL error and cannot continue.

SQL Error:
1054 - Unknown column 'remember' in 'field list'
Query:
INSERT INTO mybb_users (username,password,salt,loginkey,email,postnum,avatar,avatartype,usergroup,additionalgroups,displaygroup,usertitle,regdate,lastactive,lastvisit,website,icq,aim,yahoo,msn,birthday,signature,allownotices,hideemail,subscriptionmethod,receivepms,receivefrombuddy,pmnotice,pmnotify,showsigs,showavatars,showquickreply,showredirect,tpp,ppp,invisible,style,timezone,dstcorrection,threadmode,daysprune,dateformat,timeformat,regip,longregip,language,showcodebuttons,away,awaydate,returndate,awayreason,notepad,referrer,referrals,buddylist,ignorelist,pmfolders,warningpoints,moderateposts,moderationtime,suspendposting,suspensiontime,coppauser,classicpostbit,usernotes,remember) VALUES ('testing','3f12e31c173055947d8a498877fac890','G767GUVH','Rot8jvRlN5CgDtWg4uW9jGGXMlK4YYwr2TJXAwwi8yiSlO352z','[email protected]','0','./images/avatars/php.gif','remote','2','','0','','1290445145','1290445145','1290445145','http://www.redmanc.com','0','','','','','testing, proud to be a member of Manchester United Zone Forums - The Red Devils Lounge since Nov 2010.','1','0','0','1','0','1','0','1','1','1','1','0','0','0','0','0','2','linear','0','','','86.28.214.121','1444730489','','1','0','0','0','','','0','0','','','','0','0','0','0','0','0

Do you know what's up?

Thanks,
Try to de-activate the plugin that inserts "remember" column in the users table.
Thanks, how would I find that though?
What plugins you have in the ./inc/plugins folder ?
Sorry I'm on 1.6 now, I upgraded, forgot about that.

The list:

ads.php
adsafp.php
akismet.php
contact.php
defaultprofile.php
easyrefer.php
fapcor.php
favicon.php
ficons.php
google_analytics.php
google_seo.php
google_seo.txt
hello.php
hidelinks.php
index.html
lexcange.php
missyouemail.php
monthly_stats.php
my_ad_manager.php
my_awards.php
my_meta_tags.php
my_side_boxes.php
mybet.php
myipn.php
myps.php
myps_at.php
mypsfar.php
mystore.php
nocode.php
online24.php
onlinetoday.php
pmonreg.php
recaptcha.php
rules_page.php
seo.php
showrefer.php
spoiler.php
thx.php
todaystopposters.php
topic_header.php
vmp.php
wm.php
youtube.php

Thanks,
Did you de-activated them before going to Upgrade ?
Yes, I did.
So many threads on this... you've either still got 1.4 plugins running, or got 1.4 core files.
Hey,

How can I tell though which plugins need the updates?

Is there a way I can downgrade back to 1.4 for the time being?

Thanks
If all your plugins are deactivated then it should be fine.

Try re-uploading the 1.6 files and making sure they overwrite.
Pages: 1 2