MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Classic postbit option changed letter color?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Yes, it worked. Thank you everyone!

EDIT: Great.. Another problem... When I'm logged in as an admin, the color is set to orange but when visiting as a guest the color is white. How do you change it to white for admins too?
Hold on, what color? The text in a post?
(2010-12-03, 10:25 PM)Derek M. Wrote: [ -> ]Hold on, what color? The text in a post?

Yup, that one. Well, it seems that a lot of things are messed up. Also, signatures viewed by guests have black (text) color instead of white and when viewed by admins orange. I don't know if that's the only problem, there may be more.
It must be using a different theme when you're a guest as to what you've set to use for your account. It won't completely change the colours when you're not logged in unless it's a different theme.
(2010-12-03, 10:38 PM)MattRogowski Wrote: [ -> ]It must be using a different theme when you're a guest as to what you've set to use for your account. It won't completely change the colours when you're not logged in unless it's a different theme.

Is there something I can do about it?
Yes, in the ACP, set whatever theme you use as default, then guests will use that theme too.
(2010-12-03, 10:41 PM)MattRogowski Wrote: [ -> ]Yes, in the ACP, set whatever theme you use as default, then guests will use that theme too.

It is already set on default.
The same one you use when you're logged in?? It can't be, otherwise that'd be the one guests would see.
(2010-12-03, 10:49 PM)MattRogowski Wrote: [ -> ]The same one you use when you're logged in?? It can't be, otherwise that'd be the one guests would see.

I need an explanation. You mean the option ''Set as Default'' in Templates & Styles?
Yes, doing that will mean it'll be what guests use. If guests see things in different colours to what you see, it'll be loading different CSS, and the only way it'll be doing that is because it's a different theme.
Pages: 1 2 3