MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Classic postbit option changed letter color?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
(2010-12-03, 10:52 PM)MattRogowski Wrote: [ -> ]Yes, doing that will mean it'll be what guests use. If guests see things in different colours to what you see, it'll be loading different CSS, and the only way it'll be doing that is because it's a different theme.

So, with that theme selected as the default one, guests see signatures with orange (text) color. But, having the same theme selected for me shows signatures in black color? This is what I don't get.. I am using the exact same theme, which guests also see, but the signature text color is different to me.

No different theme is used.
PM me admin login details and I'll have a look. If you are seeing different colours to guests, it can't be the same theme, that's what I'm saying. It can't choose to sue different CSS depending on whether you're logged in or not, it loads the CSS for the theme the current user is set to use.
(2010-12-03, 11:03 PM)MattRogowski Wrote: [ -> ]PM me admin login details and I'll have a look. If you are seeing different colours to guests, it can't be the same theme, that's what I'm saying. It can't choose to sue different CSS depending on whether you're logged in or not, it loads the CSS for the theme the current user is set to use.

PM sent.
I see signatures with orange text both when I'm logged in and a guest. try clearing your cache and see if it shows properly, press Ctrl + F5.
(2010-12-03, 11:14 PM)MattRogowski Wrote: [ -> ]I see signatures with orange text both when I'm logged in and a guest. try clearing your cache and see if it shows properly, press Ctrl + F5.

I now see orange text both logged in and as a guest. How can the color be changed to white?
In signatures, the user decides what signature they want to use I believe.
Pages: 1 2 3