MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: SMS Service integration with my BB
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
i am the owner of www.smsbaatchit.com i wants to integrate sms alert service on mybb forum. is it possible?

If some member register on my forum sms alert will be sent on his cell as well as on admins registered mobile number.
If you can find a service provider that has a web API for sending sms messages then quite possibly. But I have never come across one Smile
i am a service provider of sms services and i hv m own API
experts please help me to integrate sms services with MyBB
Who wrote your API?
Who wrote means? at the time of sms gateway integration every service provider provides API.
I am the owner of www.smsbaatchit.com
you would need a plugin to connect to your API at the appropriate times and send out what you want.
I honestly dont know of any Service providers that offer an API Smile
if you could explain to us how SMS works, we could try to attempt to implement the solution.
If any one wants API for his own use just register at www.smsbaatchit.com and mail me ur registered username on [email protected] i'll provide u personalised API.

I want to integrate sms services on www.ajmidhji.net
when someone will register on my site he will receive sms like :-
Dear xxxxx (his reg username) your account successfully registered at www.ajmidhji.net ur password is xxxxx
Thanks you
You will need to provide the details of your API if you want anyone here to help build a plugin to do what you want.
Pages: 1 2