MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Host 4 Post Seeking Staff
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Host 4 Post are seeking staff members.

Please visit this thread for more information.

If you have any further questions, please feel free to ask.
What are the requirements for Support Team?
Knowledge in most areas of hosting. The ability to use cPanel and WHM, some basic knowledge of The Hosting Tool (THT).

Basically it is being able to for full request like upgrading and downgrading packages, password changes, basic things.
I may apply for that then, do they help moderate too? And, how many support requests do you get per day?
(2010-12-10, 12:00 AM)Derek M. Wrote: [ -> ]I may apply for that then, do they help moderate too? And, how many support requests do you get per day?

Yes, they help moderate where possible.

And support request all depends on the day of the week, sometimes there will be 4 or 5 (mainly weekends)... sometimes there may be only one.
Could you link me to an application? And, would I have to make 10 posts? Honestly I don't want to have to go through that torture. Toungue
The form is setup so people with 20 posts can submit it...... so i can't really change it... otherwise it isn't fair on others.

The 20 posts won't take you long. And you have a few weeks to make the application Wink
Okay then, I'll see if I can spare some time. I'd love to help out. Wink
That would be awesome Smile Thanks Smile
No problem! I think it's fun. Toungue
Pages: 1 2 3