MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Post Wars (myBB wars)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
In this thread you can discuss how long you have been with myBB, and how many posts you have. This thread is pretty much for discussion on your life with myBB.
I have been with mybb for about 2 weeks. Actually I went back to SMF for about a week, but I am back here ! I have around 100 posts now.  I am really happy so far with the software!Right now I am really curious about mybb 2.0 I have been with mybb for about 2 weeks. Actually I went back to
(2010-12-10, 02:48 PM)adminofsmf Wrote: [ -> ]Actually I went back to SMF for about a week, but I am back here !

DAMN !!!

(2010-12-10, 02:48 PM)adminofsmf Wrote: [ -> ]In this thread you can discuss how long you have been with myBB, and how many posts you have.

See my profile Toungue
You have 564 posts and 28 rep. What does
Quote:DAMN!!!
mean?
See my profile.
(2010-12-10, 02:57 PM)adminofsmf Wrote: [ -> ]You have 564 posts and 28 rep. What does
Quote:DAMN!!!
mean?

I like you Toungue
Yeah..... My first impression wasn't to good. Sorry, I plan on staying here so you can’t really be rid of me Toungue
We like you, that's the reason why we are posting on your threads. Stay here and keep us enjoy! Wink
See my profile. :p
What do we have to do to make you go back to SMF?
Nothing, you can’t.
Pages: 1 2 3