MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Photos taken from your mobile can reveal your address!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
(2010-12-12, 11:38 PM)Tom K. Wrote: [ -> ]Explain the "yearbook class".

When I was in high school we did a yearbook, but it was only a few meetings a month Toungue

Its my first peroid class, we go around, shoot all the events, use layouts with indesign, lumapix, odabe phatashap, and illistrator. Like proof stuff. We get advertisers and all
How big is your school/college. My school was too boring to have enough events to spend whole periods snapping pics Wink
(2010-12-12, 11:44 PM)Tom K. Wrote: [ -> ]How big is your school/college. My school was too boring to have enough events to spend whole periods snapping pics Wink

1.3kish
Wow, that's pretty freaky. This will get me thinking next time I post pictures to my Facebook profile directly from my phone... Just wow.
Photos taken of what's in front of your house can reveal where you live!
(2010-12-13, 01:03 AM)Mark.M Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010-12-12, 11:44 PM)Tom K. Wrote: [ -> ]How big is your school/college. My school was too boring to have enough events to spend whole periods snapping pics Wink

1.3kish

Ours was 800 or so Toungue
(2010-12-13, 08:01 PM)Uncontrol Wrote: [ -> ]Photos taken of what's in front of your house can reveal where you live!

Doesn't really help you unless the persons been there before or there's a monument in the background. It's like taking a picture of a Chevy Silverado - unless you saw the dealership in the background or something you'd never guess where it is.
fair enough, i just felt like making a joke lol
I do the same, most end up the same way too Sad
(2010-12-13, 09:05 PM)Scoutie44 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010-12-13, 08:01 PM)Uncontrol Wrote: [ -> ]Photos taken of what's in front of your house can reveal where you live!

Doesn't really help you unless the persons been there before or there's a monument in the background. It's like taking a picture of a Chevy Silverado - unless you saw the dealership in the background or something you'd never guess where it is.

Did you read the OP?
Pages: 1 2 3 4