MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Well, this sucks.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
My data center shut me down due to spammers and illegal activity taking over my server on free plans while I was offline for 3 days. I need $85 to regain access.

I can do themes, posting (on semi-active forums), and anything else that needs to be done really. I also accept donations.

paypal: zackmagee[at]magellis[dot]tk
Good luck buddy! And guys, Zack is a great themer - I recommend one of his themes. Smile
(2010-12-10, 04:38 PM)Derek M. Wrote: [ -> ]Good luck buddy! And guys, Zack is a great themer - I recommend one of his themes. Smile

Thanks Derek!
weren't you running a host yourself?
(2010-12-11, 03:50 AM)Uncontrol Wrote: [ -> ]weren't you running a host yourself?

He has a VPS from a DC.
so what happened to all of the accounts he's hosting?
Well, they've gone offline. My website was hosted on there. Undecided
and he's asking for donations to bring his clients back up?

very unprofessional. probably why you shouldn't get hosting from a kid
We had a few clients, and one of them spammed us and our dumb datacenter shut us down. Not his fault...
(2010-12-11, 04:18 AM)Derek M. Wrote: [ -> ]We had a few clients, and one of them spammed us and our dumb datacenter shut us down. Not his fault...

No, he cannot be faulted for that, but he can be faulted for how he reacts to the situation. This is the responsibility you take on as a business owner. If an $85 cost is unaffordable to you, you should not be providing hosting solutions.
Pages: 1 2 3