MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: 1.6 tabs
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
i realy need them tabs as you se when i click on the tab name it brings up diferent catagory subjected the tabs please help
[Image: 10zwbxx.png]
www.mybbcentral.com

Subscribe and you can get them. Also, not sure you want to post a hackforums image - considering that it's hacking and all. Toungue
http://www.mybbcentral.com/thread-2439.html
You need to subscribe for this though.
thanks my friend il se if i can do somthing to make it work
The tabbed menu plugin has issues with 1.6. I don't recommend using it.
(2010-12-13, 08:55 AM)Joshua Mayer Wrote: [ -> ]The tabbed menu plugin has issues with 1.6. I don't recommend using it.

I have not had one issue with it and I've used it for a few months?
(2010-12-13, 08:55 AM)Joshua Mayer Wrote: [ -> ]The tabbed menu plugin has issues with 1.6. I don't recommend using it.
I read that Laboracca (forgive me if I spell his name wrong Toungue) will be upgrading them to 1.6 Wink
(2010-12-13, 09:12 AM)Derek M. Wrote: [ -> ]
I read that Laboracca (forgive me if I spell his name wrong Toungue) will be upgrading them to 1.6 Wink

This was promised back in August. It seems really unlikely that he'll convert them any time soon =/ though I am still trying to be patient; he is a man with a family and a real life.
(2010-12-13, 09:11 AM)The Elite Wrote: [ -> ]

Yes, it runs fine, but it causes all users to show as Unknown Location in the Who's online. (at least it did for me)
(2010-12-13, 09:30 AM)Joshua Mayer Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010-12-13, 09:11 AM)The Elite Wrote: [ -> ]

Yes, it runs fine, but it causes all users to show as Unknown Location in the Who's online. (at least it did for me)

When they're viewing tabs or at all times? Because nothing has changed for me. :/
Pages: 1 2