MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: SCD Inline Google Translation
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
thats really sad. Sad better save the files after each edits.
(2010-12-15, 06:00 PM)1master1 Wrote: [ -> ]thats really sad. Sad better save the files after each edits.

I do of course Wink
Every 5 minutes or so I save. I'm sure it was just a sync problem with my external. Pretty sure its going to die. I've moved my dev files to my laptop just in case.
Ok, there is a new fileset available for download from the Mods Site link in first post. Please re-upload all files.
More changes. New version up.
thanks. sure will try
it is translating first post only. doesnt it translate the whole page contents?
(2010-12-16, 03:58 AM)1master1 Wrote: [ -> ]it is translating first post only. doesnt it translate the whole page contents?

No, you have to translate each post. This is partly due to Google's 5000 character limit per translation. I may eventually do some code to get around this (and to split up posts that are too large to be translated all at once) by performing multiple translations at once. We'll see. More difficult than it's worth really. And I'd like to get the ability to choose your "From" language with attempted auto-detection done first.
I get stupid amounts of Polish visitors, I pretty much have to install this.
Will give feedback.
(2010-12-21, 12:55 AM)Solidus Wrote: [ -> ]I get stupid amounts of Polish visitors, I pretty much have to install this.
Will give feedback.

Appreciated. Remember, changes coming in the new year as well.
Well, first thing.
When then Polish users join and post in Polish, I can't translate to English because it isn't an option.
(2010-12-21, 02:32 AM)Solidus Wrote: [ -> ]Well, first thing.
When then Polish users join and post in Polish, I can't translate to English because it isn't an option.

Yes, thats one of those changes I mentioned that are coming.
Pages: 1 2 3 4