MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: SCD Inline Google Translation
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Also, less important.
Make it less intrusive? Fainter font and smaller button.
(2010-12-21, 02:40 AM)Solidus Wrote: [ -> ]Also, less important.
Make it less intrusive? Fainter font and smaller button.

I agree on the smaller button, I'll consider the font changes. Though please verify which font you mean. The translated text should be using your css for post fonts. These are the small things that I need to address that were never done by the original authors.
I didn't mean to say fainter font, I must of been looking at something else.
No Problem Smile

Do please keep the feedback coming though. Thanks!
thanks Dylan.
The new buttons are in the works by my graphics person. Also I've added another dropdown box so you can choose what language to translate FROM as well as TO. However this has introduced a bug when translating posts containing quotes. And its in the JavaScript, where I'm weakest in programming skills. So I'll release the new version soon with all the good changes.
Can you PLEASE add the ability to translate foregn posts to english too! This will be a fantastic add on with that ability!!
(2011-02-11, 04:39 PM)Rapodo Wrote: [ -> ]Can you PLEASE add the ability to translate foregn posts to english too! This will be a fantastic add on with that ability!!

I already have this feature partially implemented in my current development code. However this is temporarily on hold for paid work & my primary job here as the developer of the Merge System. It will be at least a week before I get back to this, and more likely a month.
SOunds good.

Thanks.
my forum board is Indonesian language, but inline google translation setting for forum mybb that using english
how to change that?
Pages: 1 2 3 4