MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: HTML School's Website/Forum
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Awful theme. Main site is basically just white text on a black background. And come on; if you can't code a side bar for your own site, should you be teaching HTML?
The site sucks. If I want to know about HTML I can ask friends or use w3schools.com
Also it isn't really hard to learn HTML and not sure that an entire forum is necessary on it. I learned basic HTML within a day of poking around in a text editor.
(2010-12-16, 10:12 PM)Bob Jansen Wrote: [ -> ]Also it isn't really hard to learn HTML and not sure that an entire forum is necessary on it. I learned basic HTML within a day of poking around in a text editor.

This, my friends.
Yeah, for someone that's creating a forum for HTML, you should at least know some too. I mean, HTML5 can do some much and your site... well...
you should put a tab on your forum for people to return ti the home page Wink
My advice:

Learn Html before you start your own website attempting to teach people it. Your forum theme is hideous, you changed the background? & the homepage, is a simple HTML code. Lmao
Look this website was made just for me to learn and practice wiht html. I posted this website here because i wanted people to help and teach me more about html then i know. I made this website just to help me with html and to practice with html codes, so dont go critizing the website when you dont know whether they are advanced users or not. I just wanted suggestions on the website and help with it, not to be critized.
My advice, USE the code tags... Dont' say ooooh replace (tag) to <tag> They made a code tag for a reason.
You implied that you knew HTML in your original post and that your forum was for people to collaborate in order to learn HTML.

So, be more clear.
Pages: 1 2 3