MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Min. Posts for Attachments v 0.1
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
This plugin will allow you to deny specific User Groups from the download of attachments of Specific Type from Specific Forum without getting the "Min. amount of posts" acquired.

Preview:
[attachment=20973]

Grab:
[attachment=21084]

Installation:
Upload min_post_att.php file to ./inc/plugins/ folder and activate it from ACP > Plugins Manager. Then adjust settings yourself Smile

Thanks.
Thanks, but the plugin is broken--it can be activated and it messes the plgin page in ACP , displaying an error...Could you check it please?
(2010-12-18, 12:03 PM)t3kla Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks, but the plugin is broken--it can be activated and it messes the plgin page in ACP , displaying an error...Could you check it please?

I tested it again, works fine.

Any screenshot of the error would be feasible please.
Worked fine for me when I had it on earlier.
Thanks.
bugged Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_CONSTANT_ENCAPSED_STRING, expecting ')' in /pgins/min_post_att.php on line 23
Just remove the ')' on line 23. Its not supposed to be there.
(2010-12-31, 09:54 PM)Janota Wrote: [ -> ]Just remove the ')' on line 23. Its not supposed to be there.

No, there is nothing ) in that line Toungue

@ Glas: First post have a fixed plugin. Re-download and re-upload it please. Thanks for reporting.
Actually its on line 24.
Wrong again Toungue

The parse error was because of a missing comma , after the end of compatibility variable.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5