MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Administrator Available!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello everyone,

I am a Forum Administrator with a lot of spare time on my hands. I am experienced in adding themes & plugins, and editing codes to make little custom things for forums.

I am looking for a full-time Administration roll in an active Forum Community. I will do everything I can to make the forum succeed, and can put in more than 3 hours constantly every single day. At the moment, I am only taking on 1 role so I can fully concentrate on the job.

I expect no payment whatsoever, just to be kept as a full-time Administrator and not kicked off your board once you've got it to be the best! Toungue

I will do everything related to Administering your forum, but you will have to do a few small things, such as help by advertising and things like that. Also, please make sure your forum(s) meet my requirements below before you make me an offer, otherwise you'll be ignored, neutral repped and reported for not reading my post.

Requirements for me to be interested in you hiring me:
20,000 Posts on your site.
Active Forum (At least 75 posts per day for the past 7 days)
Forum at least 3 weeks old
Reliable hosting and decent domain name

If you feel that I'll be interested in your site, you can let me know in this thread or via PM. Smile

Thanks,
UndiscoveredTalent
How's your monetizing?
(2010-12-19, 02:02 AM)Solidus Wrote: [ -> ]How's your monetizing?

Not bad. I am good at getting certain keywords on the forum to earn a maximum amount of revenue from AdSense. Smile

If you're referring to the forum in your signature, I would be quite interested in Administrating the site, however one thing I'm not good with it GFX. Toungue
(2010-12-19, 11:11 AM)UndiscoveredTalent Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010-12-19, 02:02 AM)Solidus Wrote: [ -> ]How's your monetizing?

Not bad. I am good at getting certain keywords on the forum to earn a maximum amount of revenue from AdSense. Smile

If you're referring to the forum in your signature, I would be quite interested in Administrating the site, however one thing I'm not good with it GFX. Toungue

u could be my admin

Give me a link to your site, make sure it follows my requirements though. Smile
Disregard that. I found out who you are.
(2010-12-20, 12:49 AM)Solidus Wrote: [ -> ]Disregard that. I found out who you are.

What's that supposed to mean? Confused
If it were this easy to get to be an admin on a 20,000 posts site, there would be a lot more of them.
yeah i would like to recruit you as administrator at supportfor---- oh wai
(2010-12-20, 05:56 PM)Glas Wrote: [ -> ]yeah i would like to recruit you as administrator at supportfor---- oh wai

Oh funny boy. Anyway this is closed as I got a forum I'm admin on now.
Pages: 1 2