MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Forum:Online/Offline
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Like the tittle.Is any mod that i can add to display ina forum when is online or offline?

Thanks.
Sorry, I don't really understand what you mean. Are you asking if there is a way to make something that tells you when your forum is online or offline? Or something else?
If your board is set to closed, a message appears....
If you want the forum to appear offline, just set it in the admincP

AdmincP >> configuration >> Board Online / Offline >> Choose setting there Yes or No >> select "Save"

(2010-12-19, 03:19 PM)Dimon Wrote: [ -> ]If you want the forum to appear offline, just set it in the admincP

AdmincP >> configuration >> Board Online / Offline >> Choose setting there Yes or No >> select "Save"

This. Please you may enter any text you want to show to users like "Board is closed for maintainable, please check back later... etc." Smile
Nono sorry for the misunderstanding.
If you see my forum i have some posting services forums.I want to add under them this
Service: Online/Offline
You could get a plugin to do that, but you could just edit the forum descriptions every when the service is online or offline. Use HTML to make the text Green and Red.q
Well i was searching for something ready and fast to edit it Big Grin
thanks tho. Smile
This is not difficult if you use a plugin. If you like, you may request. I'll surely try to code. Smile
Thats really nice Yald.Basically which is the template to modify it?
Pages: 1 2