MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Full Edit (Help?)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
[Image: 04c5H.png]

Previously id have the toolbar ribbon above like pictured below.

[Image: 7FbKH.png]

All i have done i follow the instructions to upgrade from 1.6 to 1.6.1 and now i no longer see that toolbar during thread create or while editting posts. When i click "edit" for example it no longer gives a small drop down menu to pick Quick Edit or Full Edit like it did previously.

[Image: NGqks.png]

Hopefully someone can help me fix this error or i most likely will be switching back to 1.6 even with the vulnerabilities. Thank you for your time.
URL?? This isn't anything to do with the upgrade, something's just happened to your javascript.
Url
www.wetdream.us/mybb

Another site owner just told me it might be the javascript as well. Mind linking me to a Mybb guide to fix this problem? The forums only been up a month and ive never had this issue before but id gladly read up on it to prevent it from happening in the future.
The problem is that you've got jQuery loaded on your pages from the MyStatus plugin and it's conflicting with the default javascript.
The MyStatus plugin was Active yesterday and a member pointed it out (as we normally dont have it because it looks kinda ugly) so i deactivated it again. Do i need to remove it? The uninstall option isnt available. Do i need to just go into ftp and find it and delete?
Also id like to Thank you for your help. Smile
If you de-activated the MyStatus, then it should be fine. No need to remove the plugin.
Did seem to do anything.
edit; Deactivated and it still is in effect.
Go to: ACP > Templates > New Thread Templates > newthread > and revert this template back to "original".

Then Go to: ACP > Templates > New Reply Templates > newreply > and revert this template back to "original".
It's nothing to do with the newthread template, jQuery and the MyStatus javascript is included in the headerinclude template.
ACP > Templates > PhotoshopBlissv3 Template > (image below)
[Image: vvB4m.png]
I reverted "New Thread" and "New Reply" do i need to revert every piece in each section? They dont seem to be modified as the ones i modified were Green originally. I tested just by reverting the two mentioned and it still is not fixed Sad
edit: did it to "Default" templates New thread and reply as well. Still no luck.
I reverted "Header".... it destroyed my top header which i believe can fixed by reuploading the theme? The problem with "Full Edit" and the Ribbon bar still was not resolved..
Pages: 1 2