MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Postloop forum post exchange
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
(2010-12-20, 11:26 AM)Tom K. Wrote: [ -> ]You're not allowed referral links in signatures here at mybb Wink

I thought this applied only to money making services such as adf.ly and sharecash.
Disallowing referral links for webhosts or forums is just silly imo. There's no personal gain, purely statistical.
It was more a problem with everyone going ape over Lockerz. But since MyBB in itself has a referral system, I think the links should be checked..

I'll definitely give this a go, though. It seems like a great concept and you really have nothing to lose.
(2010-12-20, 11:26 AM)CAwesome Wrote: [ -> ]I just really like your idea and it definitely deserves exposure.

(2010-12-20, 03:54 PM)Scoutie44 Wrote: [ -> ]I'll definitely give this a go, though. It seems like a great concept and you really have nothing to lose.

Thanks!

(2010-12-20, 02:31 PM)Solidus Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010-12-20, 11:26 AM)Tom K. Wrote: [ -> ]You're not allowed referral links in signatures here at mybb Wink

I thought this applied only to money making services such as adf.ly and sharecash.
Disallowing referral links for webhosts or forums is just silly imo. There's no personal gain, purely statistical.

For what it's worth, you cannot earn cash through Postloop now, but that will change soon...I can understand why referral links are not allowed.
Great idea. I will defenatly join once I get my new forum up and running.
You know, I'm tempted to start a forum just to use this.
Quote:# Postloop management reserves the right to refuse any purchase with or without cause.
# Refunds are not allowed under any circumstances. It is your responsibility to review all Terms & Conditions and monitor your own forums accordingly.

This is the only reason I won't sign up.
(2010-12-31, 09:29 AM)pyridine Wrote: [ -> ]
Quote:# Postloop management reserves the right to refuse any purchase with or without cause.
# Refunds are not allowed under any circumstances. It is your responsibility to review all Terms & Conditions and monitor your own forums accordingly.

I don't see that as a reason not to sign up, I read every TOS I agree with, and if there is ever a purchase involved something similar is used. This includes all major hosting companies, etc. It's just precautionary for the site owners.
Works awesome, just need to catch up on my posting Blush
(Owner of Postloop here again, if you didn't see from the first page in this thread)

May I ask what you feel is unreasonable about this?

Also, keep in mind, purchasing points is just an option. You do not have to spend a penny in order to use Postloop. The majority of our users exchange posts freely. They earn points by posting at other forums and use those points to receive posts in their own forums.

Read my About Page. I can assure you Postloop is not a scam. I've been around long enough to prove I'm not trying to hide anything Wink
(2010-12-31, 02:18 PM)Ryan R Wrote: [ -> ](Owner of Postloop here again, if you didn't see from the first page in this thread)

May I ask what you feel is unreasonable about this?

Also, keep in mind, purchasing points is just an option. You do not have to spend a penny in order to use Postloop. The majority of our users exchange posts freely. They earn points by posting at other forums and use those points to receive posts in their own forums.

Read my About Page. I can assure you Postloop is not a scam. I've been around long enough to prove I'm not trying to hide anything Wink

The reason I'm uncomfortable about it is because if I buy points, then you can refuse the order without any reason and not give my money back.
Pages: 1 2 3 4