MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Postloop forum post exchange
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
How fair is the ratio ?
That it's not that I have to post a lot to get a few.
Ratio is fair. Depending on how close to the top of your list the forum you post on is, you could earn anywhere from 2 posts per 1 post you make!
I'll give it a go then.
Finally not a site with a 3:1 ratio...
Haha, no. I've never got less than a 1:1 with this site.
Sounds like postfusion was, but seems much better - I signed up.
(2011-01-06, 10:49 PM)Ansem Wrote: [ -> ]How fair is the ratio ?
That it's not that I have to post a lot to get a few.

(2011-01-06, 11:35 PM)Ansem Wrote: [ -> ]I'll give it a go then.
Finally not a site with a 3:1 ratio...

Over the past 7 days, 1 post has been the equivalent of 1.06 points. I constantly monitor statistics and tweak settings to keep that number close to 1. Most of the time it's between 1 and 1.15.

The point system can be confusing at first glance, but once you start using it, you'll get the hang of it. Postloop as a site does not "absorb" any points. For every point that is earned, a point is lost. Some users may receive fewer posts than they make while others will receive more posts than they make. It all comes down to how to choose to use Postloop, which forums you post in, etc.

There is a lot of information on how the point system works here: http://www.postloop.com/frequently_asked...ointSystem

(2011-01-07, 12:01 AM)vizslaforums Wrote: [ -> ]Sounds like postfusion was, but seems much better - I signed up.

I was the creator of PostFusion...and also the creator of Postloop Wink

Postloop has a lot of the tools and functionality that I was always unable to get into PostFusion
I have use postloop its very good to boost new forum.
Pages: 1 2 3 4