MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: RobinNet.biz v2.0 Computers and Technology
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Site Name: RobinNet.biz
Forum URL: http://robinnet.biz/forums
Description: We are a team which is dedicated to computers and technology.The main idea came from the passion for the computers and everything that includes technology.The team is studying computer engineering and telecomunication systems.
Don't hesitate to ask your problems about computers,request a software hardware review,stay in touch with the latest news or just chill out with the other members.

Hope we see you on the forums.
Thanks for reading.
You have several illegal things in your forum. Unless I'm imagining things like "downloading movies without paying them" and "how to setup uTorrent" being posted
If you mean the posts about the movies they have been trashed.
since when setuping utorrent is illegal?
Since when sharing files is illegal?
(2010-12-20, 06:44 PM)deRadian Wrote: [ -> ]If you mean the posts about the movies they have been trashed.

It's illegal as there's no permission to share it. That's why I've left your forum, I don't want to be associated with illegal content.
Well thanks guys that alerting me that a noob friendly guide about how to set up utorrent is illegal.
From who i need permission to make a setup guide?
(2010-12-20, 07:11 PM)UndiscoveredTalent Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010-12-20, 06:44 PM)deRadian Wrote: [ -> ]If you mean the posts about the movies they have been trashed.

It's illegal as there's no permission to share it. That's why I've left your forum, I don't want to be associated with illegal content.

Sharing files in general is not illegal, sharing copyrighted files is. Setting up uTorrent is not illegal.
Chill utorrent is not illegal the content posted is :/.
I think there was discussion about sharing or downloading movies for free.

@itheme: Most people who use a torrent do so for illegal reasons.
(2010-12-20, 08:38 PM)Shukaku Wrote: [ -> ]@itheme: Most people who use a torrent do so for illegal reasons.

Not really, it's just become a stereotype. Many companies nowadays use torrents to distribute programs since it saves them bandwidth.
uTorrent by itself is not illegal, and using it to download files that are supposed to be free is also not illegal.

But if you use it to download music and videos that you should be paying for, or that shouldn't be available for download at all, doing that IS illegal.

If you get caught, you can not go to jail, instead you will be sued and/or be required to pay a fine.
Source(s):
http://www.legalcybertips.com/Copyrights...Crime.html
Pages: 1 2