MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Moving MYBB (Creating databse username & Password)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
As it says no table found in database, What mistake I have done in copying sviridovt.
Did you import your old database?
Oh ...sorry to ask, But than What is the name of the folder "from where I can get my old databse"
I mean in which folder it is saved.
Is it in MYSQL folder
It's in phpMyAdmin. Or if you made a backup in the AdminCP you can get it in ./admin/backups/
Ok...database uploaded. but than ...few warning, though site is on..

But

Warning [2] ini_set() has been disabled for security reasons - Line: 20 - File: inc/plugins/whoviewedtopic.php PHP 5.2.15 (Linux)
File Line Function
[PHP] errorHandler->error
/inc/plugins/whoviewedtopic.php 20 ini_set
/inc/class_plugins.php 43 require_once
/inc/init.php 223 pluginSystem->load
/global.php 19 require_once
/index.php 20 require_once

these are the error and moreover theme is not reading and lots of other things not working..
It's a little tricky for me too. Start over.

Keep the database you want to move in your computer. In your cPanel, name the database exactly the same as the one in your computer. Delete everything else that is there via php admin.

Next, if your database backup is a gzip, unzip is and make sure you just have the .sql file. Click your database name in PHPmyadmin, press import, and select that database.

Next, go into /inc/config.php in your public_html. There will be username+password etc. Copy those details and create a new user in your databases and make sure you add it to your database with full permissions.

Tell me how it goes.
That error is your host's fault. They don't allow you to use ini_set() which is BS. You did everything right.
What is BS and what i need to do now than.
BS = Bullsh**.
lol ok.

and Even is due to ini_set() my theme is not working too..
Pages: 1 2 3