MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Moving MYBB (Creating databse username & Password)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
(2010-12-24, 10:41 PM)grave Wrote: [ -> ]What is BS and what i need to do now than.

BS = Bull Sh*t (Against the rules to swear here)

You really can't do anything other than find a better host.
lol Ok...and is ini_set() is the reason for my theme not working too.
(2010-12-24, 10:43 PM)grave Wrote: [ -> ]lol Ok...and is ini_set() is the reason for my theme not working too.

Edit settings.php to reflect your new URL, that should fix your theme. You really should find a better host though.
Ok...Thank u so much for helping Actually I bought VPS, but than I have not uploaded there, I was uploading in some cheap hosting that i had earlier to check what error I can get and how can i fix it.

So hope When I do it in my VPS I dont have to face any more problem now.

Is there anything else that i should take care of while uploading and which is not come yet. than please do tell me. As I want to make it perfect when uploading to VPS.
in between you deserve +1 too. here is 1 from my side.
(2010-12-24, 10:59 PM)grave Wrote: [ -> ]Ok...Thank u so much for helping Actually I bought VPS, but than I have not uploaded there, I was uploading in some cheap hosting that i had earlier to check what error I can get and how can i fix it.

So hope When I do it in my VPS I dont have to face any more problem now.

Is there anything else that i should take care of while uploading and which is not come yet. than please do tell me. As I want to make it perfect when uploading to VPS.
in between you deserve +1 too. here is 1 from my side.

This should help tons: http://community.mybb.com/thread-27771.html
I have bookmarked it. Thanks so much for your help bro
Pages: 1 2 3