MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: jSnippets 1.0 (jQuery & JS Manager)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
yeah. you must figure out that yourself or else, the author can help you if he is online now a days. well, the working of the jquery along with the default prototypes depends on the no.conflicts() and jquery versions you use.
So I enabled the plugin, and then disabled it for some purpose, and then reactivated it, and now the collapsing doesn't work Sad
We will begin support for this plugin soon

sorry for any inconvenience
For now I would recommend just uninstalling and reinstalling :\. That'll probably get it to work. Either that or check your header template for the jsnippet code, it might be adding it in twice. Minor bugs like that always break beautiful systems. But yes, this will be supported very soon.

Thanks,
Mike
(2011-05-21, 08:40 PM)Audentio Wrote: [ -> ]For now I would recommend just uninstalling and reinstalling :\. That'll probably get it to work. Either that or check your header template for the jsnippet code, it might be adding it in twice. Minor bugs like that always break beautiful systems. But yes, this will be supported very soon.

Thanks,
Mike

I got it fixed, thanks. The problem was I edited my headerinclude after activating it and moved the stylesheets variable to the top of the page to allow them to load parallel with the JS, and JSnippets put its code under it instead of under the main JS entries.
It's working now Smile
I get this error when trying to browse Snippets:
Warning [2] array_key_exists() [function.array-key-exists]: The second argument should be either an array or an object - Line: 774 - File: admin/modules/style/jsnips.php PHP 5.2.17 (Linux)File	Line	Function
[PHP]	 	errorHandler->error
/admin/modules/style/jsnips.php	774	array_key_exists
/admin/index.php	483	require

Any idea why this happends?
I can't make work the collapse... Confused
my jsnippets not work for member login
but work for guest :/
Hep me .
Warning [2] array_key_exists() [function.array-key-exists]: The second argument should be either an array or an object - Line: 774 - File: admin/modules/style/jsnips.php PHP 5.2.17 (Linux)File    Line    Function
[PHP]         errorHandler->error
/admin/modules/style/jsnips.php    774    array_key_exists
/admin/index.php    483    require
Help
Thanks for this neat plugin! I had some trouble getting MathJax working with it so I thought I'd post my solution:

1. Add Snippet (under Templates & Style > jSnippets).
  2. Add to database.
  3. Snippet Name=MathJax
  4. Description=Beautiful math in all browsers Wink
  5. jSnippet Content=
    jQuery.getScript("http://cdn.mathjax.org/mathjax/latest/MathJax.js?config=TeX-AMS-MML_HTMLorMML");

It worked for me under a fresh MyBB 1.6.6 install with jSnippets 1.0. Oddly, linking to a remote file didn't work (so I tried the above add to database workaround).
Pages: 1 2 3 4