MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Ihave a problem in my theme??
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi,
I have mybb 1.6

but I have a problem, that is when I install it, it's appeared as this photo:

[Image: 88643012.jpg]

but in the next day it appeared as this photos:

[Image: 71824849.jpg]

[Image: 64338114.jpg]

[Image: 91538201.jpg]

I disabled all plugins but not useful.
and the default theme but the same until I upload the theme again.
but next day I have the same problem.HuhHuh

do you have a solution?

my site with the problem is:

www.mc4sy.com/forum
Could you post your headerinclude and header_welcomeblock_guest templates here so we can have a look at the code?

OR pm me details of an admin account
(2010-12-29, 07:15 AM)Yaldaram Wrote: [ -> ]http://yaldaram.com/showthread.php?tid=86&highlight=css

thank you but the problem unresolved. Sad
(2010-12-29, 08:02 AM)bahaa87 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010-12-29, 07:15 AM)Yaldaram Wrote: [ -> ]http://yaldaram.com/showthread.php?tid=86&highlight=css

thank you but the problem unresolved. Sad

I asked for this...

(2010-12-29, 12:49 AM)- G33K - Wrote: [ -> ]Could you post your headerinclude and header_welcomeblock_guest templates here so we can have a look at the code?

(2010-12-29, 12:49 AM)- G33K - Wrote: [ -> ]Could you post your headerinclude and header_welcomeblock_guest templates here so we can have a look at the code?

thank you I'll pm you details of an admin account.
I've fixed it for now but the problem is coming about by incorrectly editing headerinclude template causing the problem you had before. You should be careful when editing templates, do not just copy paste code in without first understanding what it does and what its impact would be Wink
(2010-12-29, 08:28 AM)- G33K - Wrote: [ -> ]I've fixed it for now but the problem is coming about by incorrectly editing headerinclude template causing the problem you had before. You should be careful when editing templates, do not just copy paste code in without first understanding what it does and what its impact would be Wink

thank you very much,

but I didn't edit this template, it's the default of this theme,

but the important thing that u r help me.

thank you thank you very very much. Heart
(2010-12-29, 08:36 AM)bahaa87 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010-12-29, 08:28 AM)- G33K - Wrote: [ -> ]I've fixed it for now but the problem is coming about by incorrectly editing headerinclude template causing the problem you had before. You should be careful when editing templates, do not just copy paste code in without first understanding what it does and what its impact would be Wink

thank you very much,

but I didn't edit this template, it's the default of this theme,

but the important thing that u r help me.

thank you thank you very very much. Heart

Something or someone definitely changed the template, templates don't change on their own unless changed by an admin or a plugin.
Sad Sad
the problem appeared again without change any thing

can Newpoint plugin do that?
how I can correct this problem?

thank you again
Pages: 1 2