MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: How can I change the logo size in my theme?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Ok.
Follow this steps one by one.

1).Open Admin MYBB panel
2).Click Template tab in head.
3).In Theme Click your theme. (Expand/Edit Stylesheet).
4). In Edit style sheet.(If you are not good in it than I suggest do not click in Advance stylesheet.)
5). In Edit Stylesheet. select option "Logo"
6). In Logo .. you will have few option check box on right hand side.

Copy width & height Code:-

width="1024"
height="150".

for height you can change as per your requirement but for width the number i have specified it fits the screen normally.

Now save it and see the change in your forum.

If you do the same in advance style sheet.
you need to type

width:1024;
height:150;

Note: put the number as per your requirement.
PM me if you find it difficult to handle.
I see the width option in the logo style sheet but there is no option for height.
Yes put that height option.If its not there
It will be okay. Do not worry.

Post your result here too.When you are done.
Ok I think this has worked. Is there any value I can put in with which I will be able to upload any size banner and not just the specified size? It is not important but I am just curious.

Thank you so much for your help.
Always Welcome
Yes If you put
"auto" instead of "number" than that will work.

Thanks. I just uploaded the banner I needed for the forum and it worked like a charm. I have a basic knowledge of html and java so I can understand css and php just enough to guess where some values or changes should go. I had not explored the style sheet editing before in MyBB and it seems pretty easy if you know what you are looking for.
Right Thats good Smile and now you can change the template color and style of your choice.

And I have one question, thats a particular actor forum right How come you have 27K posts in just 1K thread. Amazing work & Congrats.

Was Just surprised So asked.Anyways I am happy that we were able to help you.
Take care.
And Happy new year in Advance Smile
Yes he is a superstar in Indian Film industry. He was also in the hollywood movie Marigold with Ali Larter.

What can I say? I guess we just like to ramble on and on and on hence the 27k posts.

I had one more question. Is it possible to make the banner aligned in the center?

And a very happy new year to you too in advance.
Yes , If you put this code
<center>your image code</center>

I know this actor Smile I am from India Toungue
Oh really? How nice. If you are his fan please do come join our forum Big Grin

As I see in the code below it says top left there, should I just change that to center?

#logo {
background: #750000 url(images/flame/header.png) top left repeat-x;
width: width="auto";
height: height="auto";
border-bottom: 1px solid #550000;
Pages: 1 2 3 4