MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: How can I change the logo size in my theme?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Ya sure will do, whats your forum link.

For this If you go in your template rather than theme, that will be proper.
In template. I guess that would be "header" template or Index template where you can put that tag of,
<center><div id="logo"></center>
and than it will work.
OK I will try it.

The forum URL is http://salmanmania.com/forum
Lol
I got this
Quote:Your details match those of a known spammer, therefore you have been disallowed registration.
Its fine for me grave Undecided
Ok.
May be I messed with referer name, I typed "aisha".that could have been problem.
Anyways will register some other day, I gotta go now for my dinner and than some work for my hosting and than will return back.
I have installed some new anti spam plugins that might be doing it. Try doing it again when you have time and let me know if you still have the problem.
(2010-12-30, 03:00 PM)grave Wrote: [ -> ]...where you can put that tag of,
and than it will work.

I just want to warn that the "<center>" tag is deprecated and should not be used. Instead, you should edit #logo's CSS to have "text-align: center;" which will work in any modern browser.
(2010-12-30, 05:44 PM)Firestryke31 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010-12-30, 03:00 PM)grave Wrote: [ -> ]...where you can put that tag of,
and than it will work.

I just want to warn that the "<center>" tag is deprecated and should not be used. Instead, you should edit #logo's CSS to have "text-align: center;" which will work in any modern browser.

ID=logo. and not "text". Are you sure this text-align will settle image to stand in center.
well , User can use
align:center;
Toungue In Stylesheets. Moreover For using <center> tag for "logo" I dont see that someone needs to pray to prevent for any damage Blush Undecided thats a logo, and it can be happily used. Yes that would have been considered non-standard to use for "text" <center>.
(2010-12-30, 05:50 PM)grave Wrote: [ -> ]ID=logo. and not "text". Are you sure this text-align will settle image to stand in center.
well , User can use
align:center;
Toungue In Stylesheets. Moreover For using <center> tag for "logo" I dont see that someone needs to pray to prevent for any damage Blush Undecided thats a logo, and it can be happily used. Yes that would have been considered non-standard to use for "text" <center>.

The proper CSS attribute is "text-align: center;" and one should always strive to use valid HTML as anything else is unprofessional. I'm afraid that in order to more properly reply to your post you'll have to translate it to proper English.
(2010-12-30, 01:48 PM)grave Wrote: [ -> ]Ok.
Follow this steps one by one.

1).Open Admin MYBB panel
2).Click Template tab in head.
3).In Theme Click your theme. (Expand/Edit Stylesheet).
4). In Edit style sheet.(If you are not good in it than I suggest do not click in Advance stylesheet.)
5). In Edit Stylesheet. select option "Logo"
6). In Logo .. you will have few option check box on right hand side.

Copy width & height Code:-

width="1024"
height="150".

for height you can change as per your requirement but for width the number i have specified it fits the screen normally.

Now save it and see the change in your forum.

If you do the same in advance style sheet.
you need to type

width:1024;
height:150;

Note: put the number as per your requirement.
PM me if you find it difficult to handle.

Awesome, I wanted this help too.
+1 rep from me grave.
Thanks

Pages: 1 2 3 4