MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Looking for a cheap host
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Just been notified that I have 24 hours to move one of my forums. My old host is closing it's doors. Anyone know of a cheap host I can use? With such short notice, I don't really have time to shop around like I want. So I figured my best bet would be to ask for suggestions based on everyone's experience. I need the ability to purchase on a monthly plan as opposed to annually.
Do you need shared, VPS, or dedicated hosting?
Shared would be fine for now
www.hawkhost.com

Have been using them for a long time, they are great and reliable alot of big forums are hosted on them such as www.forumpromotion.com their support is great too. Search for reviews on them, every single review on them is good.
Thanks.
I'll check them out.
<snip> Please do, if you use them please be sure to join with the refferal link. Thanks. They are awesome
DreamHost isn't the cheapest ever, but their panel, uptime, and support are AMAZING.
I have a good host, we just came out of some downtime and have taken multiple procedures to make sure it doesn't happen again. You should come with us. Smile

www.polar-host.com

I'll give you a discount on any plan you pick for the first month. If you go with Plus+ I'll give you a larger discount then the first two. Wink
(2010-12-31, 02:37 AM)Solidus Wrote: [ -> ]http://hdwebprovider.com

That looks absolutely terrible.
Pages: 1 2