MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: NEED HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
no dude read what i have done?

What i have done??
i had changed permissions of folders from my cpanel after then when i opened my admin cp the it was not opening.I think that i have changed permissions thats y all this is happening.so i over write all the files in cpanel . and now when i open forum it gives me error u can see here
What folders did you change permissions to?
Changing the permissions of the files or folders is not going to do anything like this. It cannot connect to the database, so you'll need to ask your host.
see matt i had change permissions then my admin cp was not opening.but forum was opening

then i overwrited all files in my c panel after that this problem arise
(2011-01-01, 05:25 PM)JonathanP Wrote: [ -> ]What folders did you change permissions to?

all the folders
Well, have you changed the admincp folder to something different like 666, that probably could make your admincp not open, did you get an error?
Sleepy

This is the code that is triggering the error.

if(!extension_loaded($db->engine))
{
	$mybb->trigger_generic_error("sql_load_error");
}

It is nothing to do with file/folder permissions. The PHP extension for the database type you are trying to use is not available, so if you have not changed the database type in ./inc/config.php, your host must have changed something.
(2011-01-01, 05:28 PM)-THE_BO$$- Wrote: [ -> ]see matt i had change permissions then my admin cp was not opening.but forum was opening

then i overwrited all files in my c panel after that this problem arise

Overwriting files wouldn't cause this either. Since the default files that you upload don't even have a config.php.
(2011-01-01, 05:29 PM)MattRogowski Wrote: [ -> ]Sleepy

This is the code that is triggering the error.

if(!extension_loaded($db->engine))
{
	$mybb->trigger_generic_error("sql_load_error");
}

It is nothing to do with file/folder permissions. The PHP extension for the database type you are trying to use is not available, so if you have not changed the database type in ./inc/config.php, your host must have changed something.

i have changed admin cp name
(2011-01-01, 05:31 PM)thelonelylife Wrote: [ -> ]if you overwrote all the files, wouldn't that also overwrite config.php?

yes
if you overwrote all the files, wouldn't that also overwrite config.php?
(2011-01-01, 05:31 PM)thelonelylife Wrote: [ -> ]if you overwrote all the files, wouldn't that also overwrite config.php?

No becuase:

(2011-01-01, 05:30 PM)pyridine Wrote: [ -> ]Overwriting files wouldn't cause this either. Since the default files that you upload don't even have a config.php.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6