MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: NEED HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
(2011-01-01, 05:51 PM)-THE_BO$$- Wrote: [ -> ]i have told u many time host is f9 when i overwrited files then this error has came

And we have told you many times that overwriting files wouldn't cause this.
What does f9 mean...?? o.O
Really seems you don't care to much about your own problem, your pinning it all on MyBB and you refuse to check with your host.
f9 means fine Toungue

@OP: I think you are ignoring the support over here, and want to waste our time.
(2011-01-01, 05:52 PM)MattRogowski Wrote: [ -> ]What, a file backup?? If it's got the same version of config.php, which it would do as you said you'd not changed anything, then that's not going to fix anything either.

This is ridiculous, if you've not changed anything, and your host is saying it's not their fault, then they're having you on. PM me FTP login details and I'll see what extensions actually are installed.

check pm
When I change it from mysqli to mysql I get the message saying the database details are wrong again, so check those. Have you done anything in your host control panel to change your database login details?? The database details being wrong isn't anything to do with MyBB at all, it just can't connect with the details it's been given.
no the details are same
Then reset your database password in your host control panel, and put the new password into config.php.
wait a min
dude i cant change pass i have to delete it
Delete what?? You don't need to delete anything to change a password. PM me cPanel details and I'll do it for you...
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6