MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Quote error
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Just happend today..Yesterday working fine..Yaldaram which part in footer i will add the code..It happens in all themes..
Try to add the current theme's footer template.

ACP > Templates > Your Theme Template > Footer Templates > footer > and the code at the bottom of all code.
Thanks yaldaram but still got that error..Sad
I can't see jQuery anywhere in the page source, and I don't see how that would cause the word 'blah' to be put in anyway...

Can we have a test account?? Also go to ACP > Tools & Maintenance > File Verification > does it say any files have been edited??
Ive only edited the attachments types..Ive replaced some of it..I will pm you a test account..Thank you sir..
Did you run the file verification tool too...??
(2011-01-02, 06:09 PM)MattRogowski Wrote: [ -> ]Did you run the file verification tool too...??
hello sir matt this is he result when i ran the file verification tool..help please..

WOW! All your files show up as changed! I doubt you changed something in all of the files so this does not look right to me. Did you install MyBB yourself or did someone (your host) do it for you?

You'll first need to investigate why all the files got changed, does someone have unauthorized access to your files?

If you installed it yourself, you'll need to re-upload the mybb files from a clean download from here. Just make sure you don't overwrite the inc/config.php and inc/settings.php files. Also no need to install the install folder, and make sure your cache and cache/themes folders do not contain any suspicious files.
sir g33k i was on free hosting before but i decided to move to a paid host..i just move the entire site..the old site is okey..help me sir how to fix that..
Yeah I'm going to go ahead and say that it's probably due to an edit to one of these files... download 1.6.1 again, and upload it so the files inside the Upload folder overwrite your current files.
Pages: 1 2 3