MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: FreeXboxTrials.com - New Xbox Forum
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
That's generally a bad idea.
In the end your losing money.
(2011-01-04, 12:27 PM)itheme Wrote: [ -> ]Pay people to post :/

I am never going to buy posts. That's silly.
(2011-01-05, 02:54 AM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]I am never going to buy posts. That's silly.

Its not silly its how you get quick content.
A bit to basic for my liking.
I don't have any income that I can use towards the site. I depend on the members of the site, to promote me.

Once I get 300-500 members I will work out a way to get the Upgrade plugin and I will introduce upgrading for donations.

That will then go back into the site causing bigger and better things and resulting into more members.
(2011-01-06, 11:42 AM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]I don't have any income that I can use towards the site. I depend on the members of the site, to promote me.

Once I get 300-500 members I will work out a way to get the Upgrade plugin and I will introduce upgrading for donations.

That will then go back into the site causing bigger and better things and resulting into more members.

You could always post explaining you take upgrades manually?
That sir, is a good idea. Not sure why they would want to upgrade though, it has no benefits as of yet.
so uh, where are the free trials?
Please read the footer.
nice site just looked at it layouts cool great A+
Pages: 1 2 3