MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: FreeXboxTrials.com - New Xbox Forum
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
(2011-01-09, 05:43 AM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]Please read the footer.

Quote:Please be aware that Free Xbox Trials doesn't actually offer Free Xbox Trials.

so you're basically keyword spamming? nice job, i'm sure this forum is going to be a huge success with this level of honesty, integrity, and creativity
To make your forums appear more active, I would do away with your "tabbed categories" plugin. I've never been a fan of those tabbed categories that people installed on their forums, and I think they make it difficult for a user to navigate if they are not familiar with MyBB.

And unfortunately, I believe Uncontrol is right in regards to keyword spamming. Once users find out that there are no freebies, there will be a mass-exodus.
I can't help that. I have no choice, I didn't get to pick the domain nor do I have the money to buy a new one.

I will think about removing the tabbed categories but I don't see a problem with them. I think new users should be fine with them, but I do understand what you mean.

To be completely honest, I don't know how to transfer domains, if so, I would when I had the money.
I dont think that this will work then if you understand transferring q domain and don't have enough to buy one, I am sorry but I will not be staying
Pages: 1 2 3