MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: the message is missing. please enter a message.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
bumping this again. a user trying to use the quick reply is getting an error about there not being a message.

http://shavenook.com/thread-troubles-wit...0#pid35150
me too getting that error here on this forum,dunno how i posted now,i can't even send a pm here

a possible thing is it won't let me create a new thread or send a pm

as i need help with uploading a forum
BUMP.

I also have users experiencing this problem.
I am using Chrome and can post. My son, on his PC using Chrome, has this problem.

He can post on southernskater.com, but not mississippi-mud.com. Maybe I can find a difference in my board settings and solve this.

My son logged into his account on my laptop and was able to post normally.
We both are using Toshiba satellite laptops of differing models and size. We are both using the same version of Chrome. 19.0.1084.56 m

I have matched many of the configuration settings between my sites in an effort to make the faulty site work like the one that he can post to. No luck so far.
Very weird issue.
(2012-06-24, 02:15 PM)king_og Wrote: [ -> ]Very weird issue.

yes I can post using chrome (linux based) but not Windoze based this would perhaps be a bug in the windows version of Chrome ? If you can download a windoze version of chromium (not google chrome) see if that works
(2011-07-10, 03:06 PM)MattRogowski Wrote: [ -> ]You must have something non-default somewhere then, as I said, I've used Chrome since its release so I've used this version and never had any problems with anything. Can you post a test account??

I doubt it's that, because he tested it on the mybb.com forum.
(2012-06-25, 05:13 PM)Snickers Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011-07-10, 03:06 PM)MattRogowski Wrote: [ -> ]You must have something non-default somewhere then, as I said, I've used Chrome since its release so I've used this version and never had any problems with anything. Can you post a test account??

I doubt it's that, because he tested it on the mybb.com forum.

and ????
Was a solution ever found to this issue?
Certain users on my forum are experiencing this. I think it only happens with Google Chrome. It might be a certain extension but I can't figure out what exactly.
Pages: 1 2 3 4