MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Spacing messed up
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
A while ago, I moved to another host and now all of my posts are weird.

[Image: loljt.jpg]

Anyone can help me?
Your forum URL ?
Private, I can't say..
PM if you wish.
I don't understand what does the url has to do with this anyway...?
But why you don't want to give the url ? I assume you've a forum that doesn't meet to the support eligibility ?
Obviously we need to see what it looks like to see what might be causing it, CSS or something. Simply changing the host you're on wouldn't change how text is displayed.
What Matt said. You need to provide a URL to get us to help you better. If it's private, provide us with login details.
(2011-01-15, 12:01 PM)MattRogowski Wrote: [ -> ]Obviously we need to see what it looks like to see what might be causing it, CSS or something. Simply changing the host you're on wouldn't change how text is displayed.

Could it be my host? Because I am having problems with avatars now. They cannot be changed/upload a new one.
There is really no way we can know if we can't actually see it. I'm not really sure what you expect us to do. It's most likely CSS, but we cannot actually do anything if we can't see it. It's highly unlikely an issue with uploading avatars is going to be anything to do with text spacing.
Pages: 1 2