MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyBB 1.6 - Xampp 1.7.3 - php 5.3.1
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello friends,

I'm a new myBB user, and I think its great, maybe even better than SMF. Ok, now, I thought a "plugin" was something that added to your forum but you didn't have to edit the files around that plugin... So, I installed a plugin called "Plugin Uploader" and started installing plugins. I occasionally looked around to see if how my plugins was acting, but I didn't edit anything. So, I was adding some more plugins, and I looked at my index page and boom... And, I got an error:
Quote:Fatal error: Cannot redeclare find_replace_templatesets() (previously declared in D:\xampp\htdocs\mybb\inc\adminfunctions_templates.php:22) in D:\xampp\htdocs\mybb\inc\adminfunctions_templates.php on line 101
I'll put the attachment on this post...

And, some plugins isn't all there on "http://mods.mybb.com/mods"... like: AuthorThreadClosed, "authorthreadclosed.lang.php", ForzeRegister "Forusinf.lang.php" etc.

I just noticed that the link to "http://mods.mybb.com/mods" isn't just plugins, there's mods too, so I might have screwed up my forum... Confused Maybe not, hopefully... But if yall can help me that would be great. Like I said, its installed locally and when I get my forum the way I want, I will go to a host, the only thing is I need to know is how you config mybb for uploading it on the web.

Thank you,
Michael
It's an issue with the actual plugin you're uploading, what was the last plugin you were uploading when you got that error??
Open the plugin file that you are trying to install and change all occurences of the following line (usually in the activate/deactivate or install/uninstall functions):

require MYBB_ROOT . "inc/adminfunctions_templates.php"; 

to

require_once MYBB_ROOT . "inc/adminfunctions_templates.php"; 

You'll have to do this for any plugin that you're getting this error with.
Well, thx but the thing is that I don't really know what plugin is causing the error, since I didn't know untill many plugins later that I had this error... Sorry I can't be no better help but I don't know whats causing the error. I wish I would have installed one plugin at a time but I thought that since it didn't change any files, that I could upload most of all the plugins that's on http://mods.mybb.com/mods site. But I guess I can't. So, if I don't know, will I have to do it from a clean install of mybb and install one plugin/mod at a time?
No need to re-install the forum again. Logon to your CPanel > Go to > File Manager > public_html > your forum directory/folder > then > inc > plugins > and open each plugin there and follow the post I have posted above Wink
(2011-01-18, 11:14 AM)Yaldaram Wrote: [ -> ]No need to re-install the forum again. Logon to your CPanel > Go to > File Manager > public_html > your forum directory/folder > then > inc > plugins > and open each plugin there and follow the post I have posted above Wink

O' ok, I thought you meant, that if I didn't know which plugin was causing the error, then I would have to reinstall it. Thx Yaldaram. :-) I'll try that later and could back to this thread and tell you how it went... Thx again.
what plug ins you used?
zZJoennZz Wrote:what plug ins you used?

Like I said in the post above
Rhineus Wrote:Well, thx but the thing is that I don't really know what plugin is causing the error, since I didn't know untill many plugins later that I had this error...

Yaldaram, it says the same thing:

Fatal error: Cannot redeclare find_replace_templatesets() (previously declared in D:\xampp\htdocs\mybb\inc\adminfunctions_templates.php:22) in D:\xampp\htdocs\mybb\inc\adminfunctions_templates.php on line 101

I saw where a file said "include MYBB_ROOT" and "require" '../inc/adminfunctions_templates.php' for example... Do you want me to change those too?
If you don't know which plugin caused this error then just deactivate/uninstall all the plugins one by one and keep checking which one removes the error message.

To fix it as stated above check the plugin for any of these lines and replace

require MYBB_ROOT.'inc/adminfunctions_templates.php';
Replace with:
require_once MYBB_ROOT.'inc/adminfunctions_templates.php';

Find:
include MYBB_ROOT.'inc/adminfunctions_templates.php';
Replace with:
include_once MYBB_ROOT.'inc/adminfunctions_templates.php';

Also, just install the mods that you really need on your board, blindly installing plugins in bulk like this is bound to give you problems. Choose the plugins you want, install it, set it up and make sure its all working as you'd like it to before moving to the next one.
@G33K, I know I shouldn't have blind installed but I thought since I was installing plug-ins on mybb, that I would be safe but apparently I was wrong... lol But hopefully everything alright now. My forums working now...Thanks for all yall's help

I have another question, how do you install themes? I tried to "Import a Theme" but I couldn't. The readme inside of the themes, don't tell you nothing. Thx :-)
Pages: 1 2