MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Need theme made and coded.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
It's ok, i need to be smarter next time, now i know who the real people are on this forum.
Well not everyone is like that. Sad
Well of course not everyone is, but when you see a certain person posting alot and helping members out, you think they wouldn't do that and than you do something for them and you find out how they really are, but it's the internet, so they can get away with it.
(2011-01-25, 02:39 AM)JonathanP Wrote: [ -> ]Well of course not everyone is, but when you see a certain person posting alot and helping members out, you think they wouldn't do that and than you do something for them and you find out how they really are, but it's the internet, so they can get away with it.

I know, I would've never thought he'd do such a thing. He's pretty well known around here.
That's the reason why i did it, everyone seemed to like him and he seemed to be a cool member, but it is what it is.
How much does he owe you, Jonathan?
25 dollars
What's your Paypal email?
[email protected]
If anyone sees a thread from this guy asking for something just ignore it, he'll remove your copyright and take off for almost 2 days without paying you.
Isn't this the third time you've gotten screwed? Stop being so nice bro. Toungue
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5