MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Need theme made and coded.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
I chose Audentio because they already established and I paid $380 for my custom theme. But it's not easy to know who already established in MyBB Forum.

Don't give up JonP.

Report this to their host and have the account suspended for copyright breach.
What is his website?
I would release the theme to the public. If he doesn't like the fact that other people are using it, he'll just have to find another designer. And after seeing this post, I say good luck to him on that.
(2011-01-26, 03:18 AM)Joshee Wrote: [ -> ]I would release the theme to the public. If he doesn't like the fact that other people are using it, he'll just have to find another designer. And after seeing this post, I say good luck to him on that.

This is kind of an outcrop of Joshee's question, but is it okay to sell a theme that you made for somebody but they neger paid or they didn't like it and wanted another?
(2011-01-26, 11:47 AM)Tierney Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011-01-26, 03:18 AM)Joshee Wrote: [ -> ]I would release the theme to the public. If he doesn't like the fact that other people are using it, he'll just have to find another designer. And after seeing this post, I say good luck to him on that.

This is kind of an outcrop of Joshee's question, but is it okay to sell a theme that you made for somebody but they neger paid or they didn't like it and wanted another?

Yes you can. But if you have already send a copy of it to the 1st person, you must clearly mention it when you sell it to another one.

Do I see the opportunity for a premium pre-made skin anyone?
(2011-01-26, 11:47 AM)Tierney Wrote: [ -> ]but is it okay to sell a theme that you made for somebody but they neger paid or they didn't like it and wanted another?

Absolutely. You own the rights to that design until you officially hand them over to the buyer. If they don't buy it, or don't want it, it's free game.
(2011-01-26, 07:11 PM)Scoutie44 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011-01-26, 11:47 AM)Tierney Wrote: [ -> ]but is it okay to sell a theme that you made for somebody but they neger paid or they didn't like it and wanted another?

Absolutely. You own the rights to that design until you officially hand them over to the buyer. If they don't buy it, or don't want it, it's free game.

If he owns the rights, couldn't he issue a takedown notice or something?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5