MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: ForuMansion- Huge Advertising Site!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Should be working now Smile.
Yes, nice work so far Big Grin
Come check us out, great forum with a re-organized index Smile
Good luck getting FM active again Smile It was a shame to see Rok leave ForuMansion and start up Forums Rule (which I now see is gone =/).
Were getting there, hopefully by next year Smile.

Come enter our FOTM #17! Good luck to all participants!
http://www.forumansion.com/showthread.php?tid=11600
It seems cool, but I feel like there are way too many forums, it discourages me from joining.
I will try to improve the categories to something more simplistic.

Thanks for the feedback
(2011-04-03, 05:35 PM)Uncontrol Wrote: [ -> ]It seems cool, but I feel like there are way too many forums, it discourages me from joining.

Most things discourage you from joining Toungue
Though I agree, however I may still join.

Congrats on the content! Looks like it really took off, unlike some of these other advertising sites around here.

Those little moving sliding things in the header are driving me nuts, though Undecided
(2011-04-06, 09:40 AM)lucasbytegenius Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011-04-03, 05:35 PM)Uncontrol Wrote: [ -> ]It seems cool, but I feel like there are way too many forums, it discourages me from joining.

Most things discourage you from joining Toungue
Though I agree, however I may still join.

Congrats on the content! Looks like it really took off, unlike some of these other advertising sites around here.

Those little moving sliding things in the header are driving me nuts, though Undecided

Thanks one of our services, I'm trying to revamp it t something less annoying but unique. Thanks for the activity comment, we used to be a great forum however the owner sold it and we moved and activity took a gigantic drop down.
Time is is almost up to enter your forum in our FOTM! We have been going steady on 30+ members being on which a big improvement for us, we hope you do love our community which was once great.
http://ForuMansion.com

Regards,
Austin
Pages: 1 2 3 4