MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: ForuMansion- Huge Advertising Site!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
(2011-05-29, 07:12 AM)Kaiser. Wrote: [ -> ]This forum is ran by 2 year olds who have no idea how to do their jobs. They have rude staff members who have no clue how to moderate, and they banned me without a warning just for complaining about a staff member who was rude to me in the first place. I had this forum bookmarked.. They seriously need some maturing to do.

Dude, yeah. I posted two threads there with different topics in the same section, one about a post exchange and the other about a link exchange, and a moderator there merged them and later said he shouldn't have.

It's got a long road to travel for improvement.
(2011-05-29, 07:12 AM)Kaiser. Wrote: [ -> ]This forum is ran by 2 year olds who have no idea how to do their jobs. They have rude staff members who have no clue how to moderate, and they banned me without a warning just for complaining about a staff member who was rude to me in the first place. I had this forum bookmarked.. They seriously need some maturing to do.

For one, it's not ran by two year old, it's run perfectly fine. Secondly, calling out a staff member in public is not so bright. A PM to the staff member and a report to the admins would have been sufficient.

We welcome opinions about our staff, however public forums is not the place to do it.

Plus it's a 3 day ban, if you were mature you would not be running around every major forum trying to cause an issue over a little ban.

Quote:No Abusing a Staff Member:
The staff here give up their own time to help out with this forum. If you are abusive to a member of staff you could be warned. If you have any grievances with a Staff Member, pm a Administrator and they'll look into it.
Don't contradict your statement with your own forum rule Kaiser, because we have the same one and you broke it.
Abuse =/= Sharing opinions

I have no right to tell you how to run your forum, but in my opinion what you/your staff did was totally unnecessary. The most you should've banned him for is posting in the wrong section. (If he even did that, I don't know)
(2011-05-29, 04:12 PM)Austin01 Wrote: [ -> ]

For one, it's not ran by two year old, it's run perfectly fine. Secondly, calling out a staff member in public is not so bright. A PM to the staff member and a report to the admins would have been sufficient.

We welcome opinions about our staff, however public forums is not the place to do it.

Plus it's a 3 day ban, if you were mature you would not be running around every major forum trying to cause an issue over a little ban.

Quote:No Abusing a Staff Member:
The staff here give up their own time to help out with this forum. If you are abusive to a member of staff you could be warned. If you have any grievances with a Staff Member, pm a Administrator and they'll look into it.
Don't contradict your statement with your own forum rule Kaiser, because we have the same one and you broke it.
Yea if you read the rule yourself its a warning, and what did you do? You banned me without a infraction or a friendly PM. Plus, I have no reason to be rude to your staff unless they seriously don't know how to do their jobs, which they dont. Which I called them out for doing. And you yourself are a good example going straight with a Ban. If one of my staff members were rude to a member, and the member called them out for it, I would give both of them a friendly warning, and not go for a straight ban to the user who didnt start it. Grow up Austin, you bought FM from someone, I could see no way how you could have started a forum from scratch with the lack of experience.
I have ran a forum before, then I closed it, got 100 members and was pretty active. Buying a forum has nothing to do with if you can build it from scratch or not, it's how you run it and manage it. You jump on people when something happens that you dislike or don't agree with, then you make a huge deal out of it and threaten to go on forums your a part of and say all this crap. Like I said before, we are dealing with that staff member accordingly and for whatever it does I unsuspended your account.
(2011-05-30, 12:05 AM)Austin01 Wrote: [ -> ]I have ran a forum before, then I closed it, got 100 members and was pretty active. Buying a forum has nothing to do with if you can build it from scratch or not, it's how you run it and manage it. You jump on people when something happens that you dislike or don't agree with, then you make a huge deal out of it and threaten to go on forums your a part of and say all this crap. Like I said before, we are dealing with that staff member accordingly and for whatever it does I unsuspended your account.

My irony meter just exploded.
nice keep surprise impressive Smile
(2010-07-25, 01:02 AM)Tim B. Wrote: [ -> ]Bumping your thread:
Bumping means to reply to your own thread in order to move it back to the top of the thread list. Bumping is allowed however you must observe the following restrictions:
  • You must not bump your thread more frequently than once per 24 hours.
  • You must not bump more than 3 times in a row.
  • You must not bump more than 5 times in total.

Threads which break the above rules will be closed immediatley and without warning.

Pages: 1 2 3 4