MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: How to gain access to System Account?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
(2011-01-28, 02:08 AM)Scoutie44 Wrote: [ -> ]Wait what? I thought you could access the admin account by running

net user Administrator active:yes

??

I thought that was new to Vista and Win7? AFAIK Windows XP doesn't have it.
Interesting, quick Google search shows that Windows XP has it also, however yours isn't quite right.
Its actually
net user Administrator /Active:yes

Thanks for the new trick
(2011-01-28, 03:09 AM)Dylan M. Wrote: [ -> ]Interesting, quick Google search shows that Windows XP has it also, however yours isn't quite right.
Its actually
net user Administrator /Active:yes

Thanks for the new trick
I though that simply enabled it. Like in Active Directory, you can disable a user account.

Oh I thought we were talking about win7, maybe I should read the OP more often. derp

@Tom it just shows it on the welcome screen so you can log into it, rather than going through safe mode or otherwise.
Doesn't work in Windows Vista and Windows 2008....command cannot be run in interactive mode ....if anyone has done this... please help me...

(2011-01-29, 11:41 AM)Albina9Ward Wrote: [ -> ]Doesn't work in Windows Vista and Windows 2008....command cannot be run in interactive mode ....if anyone has done this... please help me...

The registry hack I posted above works.
(2011-01-29, 02:56 PM)Dylan M. Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011-01-29, 11:41 AM)Albina9Ward Wrote: [ -> ]Doesn't work in Windows Vista and Windows 2008....command cannot be run in interactive mode ....if anyone has done this... please help me...

The registry hack I posted above works.

Replying to spambots usually doesn't.

You only get that error if you are using the old XP "at" command anyway Wink
Run CMD as Admin > "net user administrator /active:yes"
Pages: 1 2 3