MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: >mfw
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
(2011-01-28, 02:06 AM)Scoutie44 Wrote: [ -> ]>implying the average /b/ user can take apart their notebook
>also implying only /b/ can greentext
>implying implications

Sad
I did read the manual, but it never mentioned the plastic thing and it's extremely difficult to get it out otherwise :/
Why would you change the graphics card, even if you could? A more powerful card would draw the laptop's power supply over its limits.
A laptop was never intended for gaming. Unless it's an Alienware
I would never buy a desktop, at least not until I move out. I move around the house to much with my laptop because I don't want my parents listening in on my skype convos.
(2011-01-28, 06:13 PM)Jessie S. Wrote: [ -> ]I would never buy a desktop, at least not until I move out. I move around the house to much with my laptop because I don't want my parents listening in on my skype convos.

Headset?
That only works for blocking out one side of the convo. Parents can still hear you... And some times that makes for an awkward convo..

(2011-01-28, 09:17 PM)wethegreenpeople Wrote: [ -> ]That only works for blocking out one side of the convo. Parents can still hear you... And some times that makes for an awkward convo..

This.
(2011-01-28, 03:15 PM)dikidera Wrote: [ -> ]A laptop was never intended for gaming. Unless it's an Alienware

Really now? That's why my asus has an i7 and 1gb dedicated memory card with a backlit keyboard?

Alienware lost its rep when Dell bought it.

http://rog.asus.com/
(2011-01-28, 10:35 PM)Alex Smith Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011-01-28, 03:15 PM)dikidera Wrote: [ -> ]A laptop was never intended for gaming. Unless it's an Alienware

Really now? That's why my asus has an i7 and 1gb dedicated memory card with a backlit keyboard?

Alienware lost its rep when Dell bought it.

http://rog.asus.com/

<3 rog.
Pages: 1 2 3