MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Can Spambots read the Captcha codes?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I would've just been "Dylan activate my account!"
(2011-01-30, 02:18 AM)Aristotle Wrote: [ -> ]I would've just been "Dylan activate my account!"

Twitchy, the site admin, usually tells people to Sod off when they request that Toungue

And I'm only a supermod there since I don't have time for the admin duties... my time is all taken with tech support and code.
(2011-01-30, 02:30 AM)Dylan M. Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011-01-30, 02:18 AM)Aristotle Wrote: [ -> ]I would've just been "Dylan activate my account!"

Twitchy, the site admin, usually tells people to Sod off when they request that Toungue

And I'm only a supermod there since I don't have time for the admin duties... my time is all taken with tech support and code.

I was trying to remember why i didn't have a subscription i remember now Toungue.
(2011-01-29, 07:29 PM)Dylan M. Wrote: [ -> ]What I like is questions on registration.

One of my favorites we use on SCD...
How much dirt is in a six foot by three foot hole?

Idiots and spam bots alike fail that all the time Smile

Alright I'm really tired right now so don't make fun of me for asking... is the answer none?
* Scoutie44 points to a post on the last page (depending on what you have pagination set to)
* Jessie S. bows in head in shame for not realizing sooner.
Pages: 1 2 3