MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyHostOwns - Cheap, Reliable Hosting
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
(2011-02-13, 04:24 AM)ii R2 iZ iLL Wrote: [ -> ]I'm usually one to nitpick and point out all the bad things, but I like this site.
Probably made a good impression on me seeing as you don't offer "unlimited" everything Wink
The only thing I'd work on is the home page... Seems a little bare to me...

Yeah I was thinking about updating those pages myself to make them more "exciting". And I'd rather have my customers know exactly how much they can use from the start, and if they need more space than that, they can easily ask our support for more resources when they get there if we have extra space.
(2011-02-13, 04:33 AM)Revenger Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah I was thinking about updating those pages myself to make them more "exciting". And I'd rather have my customers know exactly how much they can use from the start, and if they need more space than that, they can easily ask our support for more resources when they get there if we have extra space.

I'd rather see a host be honest with their resources... And not claim to have unlimited space and all that...
I wish you the best, I'm sure the hosting business is a tough one to get started in.
Pages: 1 2