MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: All Infractions go to a forum?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
All Infractions given will go to a forum???
Explain more.
He means when a staff member gives an infraction out to a user, a thread is automatically posted in a separate forum that has all of the information on it (i.e. warning points issued, date/time, reason...)
(2011-02-03, 06:01 AM)Wahtastic Wrote: [ -> ]He means when a staff member gives an infraction out to a user, a thread is automatically posted in a separate forum that has all of the information on it (i.e. warning points issued, date/time, reason...)

Ye this is right.
VB has this function...it would be nice for MyBB also!
He wants a "Warning -> Thread" action. MyBB doesn't have 'infractions'.
(2011-02-03, 11:25 PM)JonathanP Wrote: [ -> ]This is what you want http://community.mybb.com/thread-49436.h...+vbulletin

No, that places Reports into Threads, he's asking for Warnings to Threads. Though it's the same idea, just Warnings instead of Reports.
Yeah, similar but what the OP wants if for infractions to post in a certain forum when issued. I find this very helpful on my VB board as it allows mods and admins to discuss infractions in an orderly fashion.
It could be modified than.
Pages: 1 2 3