MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: All Infractions go to a forum?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Why would you need this? Isn't the moderation log enough?
Nope...
Why? :|
It will be a lot more easy... Then the other high ranks can see if it fair or not.

He wants for people to be able to discuss it better. It would create a thread with the reason and everything in it. Making it possible for staff to reply to the thread, and discuss the report/infraction. I can probably get this done.
(2011-02-04, 11:15 PM)JonathanP Wrote: [ -> ]It could be modified than.

Ive been looking for this too.
(2011-02-06, 12:47 PM)Booher Wrote: [ -> ]He wants for people to be able to discuss it better. It would create a thread with the reason and everything in it. Making it possible for staff to reply to the thread, and discuss the report/infraction. I can probably get this done.

If you could this would be great!
(2011-02-06, 06:53 AM)koolace55 Wrote: [ -> ]It will be a lot more easy... Then the other high ranks can see if it fair or not.

You can already do this with the moderation log. If there's something that needs to be discussed, then you make a thread about it. I don't really care if you get this plugin or not; it's just annoying to see people wasting their time making plugins that are barely justified in their existence when there are lots of more important features they could be working on.
Uncontrol stfu. You don't now how usefull it is. If you ever a ADMIN on a VB you will now. K tnx.
(2011-02-07, 09:30 PM)koolace55 Wrote: [ -> ]Uncontrol stfu. You don't now how usefull it is. If you ever a ADMIN on a VB you will now. K tnx.
this.

Seriously, you do spend to much time criticizing people for stupid crap.. If they want to request a plugin they can.. If you don't care if they get it or not, don't post. It's pretty annoying having request threads filled with stupid crap like what you post.. If you have problems with people wasting their time making "useless" plugins, then why don't you start making them yourself?

(2011-02-03, 09:35 PM)labrocca Wrote: [ -> ]He wants a "Warning -> Thread" action. MyBB doesn't have 'infractions'.

Does it really matter? we know what he means.. they're the same thing.

@OP, i am working on this it's about half done. It's going to work for reports and warnings.
Pages: 1 2 3