MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Debation Nation - Open!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
[Image: logo.png]

Whoop, DN is finally open. We already have quite a userbase for only being open for a day. (Seriously, not even kidding) It's basically just a forum where you debate. Perfect place for some aspiring politicians.

There's this cool thing called Debate Night that will be occurring once a month. It's an IRC chat (That's only open during the event) that will allow members to debate with each other live. It is also moderated the entire time, so you're safe from the trolls. Anyone is welcome to join, just make sure you have a cool head. Smile

http://www.DebationNation.com/
Have fun!
You appealed to me when you said debate.
Spell your domain correctly.
(2011-02-04, 03:39 AM)Aristotle Wrote: [ -> ]You appealed to me when you said debate.

Awesome!
(2011-02-04, 03:44 AM)Solidus Wrote: [ -> ]Spell your domain correctly.

"Debation" isn't a word, and "nation" is spelled correctly. Oh, I see what you mean now. My bad. Confused
Nice site, nice idea, nice design. logo needs some work but other then that you'r doing great.

(2011-02-04, 04:36 AM)zigphreed Wrote: [ -> ]your site looks cool!

MY SITE

Ye use a signature if you going to advertise your site.
I wish you luck with your site, but I can't read the text there. That reverse shadow effect on the text made me give up in less than a minute. Why not save the bells and whistles for things that don't need sustained reading.

(2011-02-04, 06:25 AM)Andrew B. Wrote: [ -> ]I wish you luck with your site, but I can't read the text there. That reverse shadow effect on the text made me give up in less than a minute. Why not save the bells and whistles for things that don't need sustained reading.

Thanks so much for that, it looks tons better now.

@Angel I've received mixed opinions on my logo, anything specific you don't like about it?
Tabs look totally out of place IMO. But great skin.
Frankly ,the tabs are ugly there. I'd recommend to remove it.

The theme is great. Really nice forum. Keep it up
Isn't this one of Jessie's themes, which you removed the copyright?

I might have this mixed up with another theme.
Pages: 1 2 3